For podiatry practice, physicians need high quality standard podiatry chairs. People find it necessary to keep their feet in good shape, as it is an important element for a good health. Even if there is no problem with your feet, a regular visit to the podiatrist will always be beneficial in the long run. One look at the podiatry chair and the patient can feel whether their podiatry session will be a comfort or not. Hence, one of the biggest responsibilities a podiatry professional is getting the best tools and chairs. These crucial investments need a thorough understanding of the basic features which might be present in the podiatry chair you purchase. Comparing the features and the functions provided by different brands is indeed a smart idea before investing in such expensive chairs.
Benefits of Good Quality Podiatry Chairs
Consulting with professionals is important when there are feet related problems. A patient is asked to sit on podiatry chairs in their clinics so they can check the feet of the patients. Installing such chairs is for the benefits of the patients. These chairs are designed to be an extended part of the leg and allow ample stretch area in a comfortable position so the podiatrist can make the diagnosis effectively.
- Podiatry chairs are extremely important for diagnosing medical issues related to the feet. It offers complete relaxation to the patients.
- The chairs are made for the adjustment of the feet, some extra functions or attachments so the chair can hold the feet when treatment is going on.
- If a patient is suffering from arthritis, then this needs to be diagnosed and treated with the help of podiatry consultants who will ask the patient to sit comfortably first. The diagnosis is usually of longer duration. Hence, chairs made for such medical sessions are made of foam and come with proper back rest to add to the level of comfort to the patients.
- Podiatry chairs are used by people in the clinics who can be of a varied size and weights. Investing in a durable and sturdy chair is always a good idea.
- The chair as well as the couch will be providing maximised comfort for the patients when they are undergoing any treatment in their feet which is impacted by any allergy or infection. The practitioner is responsible to choose the podiatry chair.
Features of StandardPodiatry Chairs
Durable and Smooth:Podiatry chairs or any podiatry equipment must be procured by making sure that they are comfortable, elegant, state-of-the-art and aesthetically pleasing. These must be CSA approved durable and long lasting. The base can be switched easily for a better mobility and trial must be given to check whether the chairs operate smoothly and quietly. A standard podiatry chair comes with various tilt functions and a power lift along with various option for accessories such as a foot control or remote control, debris tray, dual user option, etc.
Weight carrying capacity: Most of the podiatry chairs built by reputed manufacturers can handle around 350 pounds of weight. However, this kind of information must always be researched well before purchasing the equipment. Some of the chairs are sturdier and can even extend to 650-pounds of weight carrying capacities. The wide bariatric podiatry modelled chair, for example, can carry 800 pounds. The basic idea is to research and find a chair most suitable for all kinds of patients. They must have an adjustable footrest and can be adjusted to even 21 inches height for satisfying elderly and disabled patients, as well.
To sum up
You must compare prices and quality of podiatry chair models offered by different brands. Always settle for the best quality, highest functionality, and most versatile podiatry chair to give utmost comfort to your patients.