It is imperative to choose Hair Oil that is suitable for your hair type because one size doesn’t fit all.
Some people have hairs that are dry, some may have oily hair while some may have brittle hairs. Hairfall is another problem that a sizeable chunk of people has to deal with.
For every hair type & every hair trouble, there is a quintessential oil that suits you & helps you regain your ideal hair that you can flaunt & garner appreciation for.
There are many suitable oils for different types of hair in the market but the best among them are a few. Though everyone needs to surf through thousands of articles in order to know about it But
Yes, there is a But.
The most essentials are in your hands, and the essential oils for boast-worthy hair can only be found in natural ingredients.
The magical word for the first three essential oil is ABC.
Let us see how?
Hair Oils Suitable for your Hair Type
1. Argan Oil
Argan oil is also known as Moroccan oil which is produced from kernels of Argan trees. If you decide to use oils, argan oil for hair would be the best decision. It is the best replacement against a conditioner. One can manage to have a soft smooth hair along with excellent hairstyles through this Argan oil. It is sometimes referred to as ”liquid gold” due to it’s a rich golden color.
Few of the things which enrich it is:
- It is rich in Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamin E.
- Organic Argan Oil is best because it is nominally processed and doesn’t contain any chemicals and addictive.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair are:
- Besides making our hair wonderful, it has many protective qualities.
- It can transform dry, coarse unruly hair into soft and shiny.
- It promotes softer yet stronger hair.
- It is used both cosmetically and medicinally.
- It can easily heal the burn and flakey hair.
- It protects our hair from heat and UV rays of the sun.
Argan Oil is ideal for whom?
- It is ideal for dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair which can frequently be styled and exposed to heat.
- Argan oil is ideal for people with hair that tends to get greasy.
- Argan oil can also be applied in dry and damp hair and works excellently as a quick anti-frizz treatment.
How to use Argan Oil for Hairs?
- You can use it more than once in a week ( daily if you wish)
- Just pour a few drops into your hands and rub them together and then apply to your hair, avoiding the roots.
2. Baobab oil
This oil is extracted from the fruit of the Baobab tree (a plant native to Africa). It is a moisturizing miracle and is best for curly hairs. Opting for Baobab oil is really a good choice.
Few of its components are:
- It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E.
- It also contains Omegas 3,6 and 9.
- It has fatty acids which lead to deep hydration and nourishment.
Few of its aptness are:
- It has been touted as a skin and hair health elixir.
- It improves the elasticity of the locks and encourages cell regeneration.
- It helps us to avoid dandruff.
- It too moisturizes the ends of the hair to avoid split ends or to give your scalp an overall refreshment.
Argan Oil is Idea for whom?
- Dandruff, dried out and damaged hair
- It is also ideal to greasy hair for suppleness.
How to use Argan Oil for Hair?
- Massage few drops of gently heated Baobab oil into your scalp and let it settle in under a shower cap to get the most out of it.
- Before heading out of the day, rub some Baobab oil between your fingers and gently comb your hands through the ends of the hair. This would results in lubricating the ends and giving an overall glossy look.
3. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is the one of which we all are very much aware of. It is our best mate throughout the year. We use it in summer, winter, spring and when not? It is a versatile oil which extremely benevolent for the skin. It has different variations like refined, non-refined which-virgin. It can easily replace most of your day-to-day said products.
Coconut oil is an oil which is being extracted from coconut. It is the best oil for hair growth. Few of its components are:
- It contains a huge amount of fatty acids which allow it to seep into the hair deeply without evaporation.
- It is flourished in Carbohydrates, Vitamins, and Minerals which are very much essential for our health.
- It is affluent in antioxidants.
- It is also antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial ensuring healthy hair when applied on a regular basis.
- It contains Vitamin A and Vitamin K which fight against skin flakiness.
Few of its usefulness are:
- Coconut oils can be used in all types of hairs.
- It replenishes your stands and keeps your scalp healthy.
- It helps to build a stronger stand.
- It’s a great treatment for locks prone to breakage and slow growth.
- Coconut oils detangle unruly hair and provide moisturized hair base.
- It encourages blood circulation of roots if properly massaged in scalp and multiply hair growth.
- Massaging of coconut oil reduces dandruff.
- It also reduces hair tangling.
Coconut Oil is ideal for whom?
- All types of hair but particularly with dry, damaged or dull.
- Brittle hairs with split ends that need repair
- It helps to grow slow hair fast
How to use Coconut Oil for Hairs?
- Since it solidifies in room temperature, you have to heat it in order to melt and use it easily
- For oily scalp & dry scalp
- Apply to the hair excluding roots
- Apply including roots
- Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with alcohol-free shampoo
- Treat once in a week to protect against damage and keep it healthy and shiny.
After gaining this wide range of knowledge let us make our hair more and more beautiful executing the same.